Currently listening:Yeah-Usher.
:D
I'm like slacking everyday.. -.-
SHINGHUAAAA! D:
I miss you loads! Can't believe I gotta do tht friggin D&T presentation and complete the rest of the model ALONE. D: Hais.
PE!
Okay our grp's was crap cus the girls were like anyhow play de. Haha XD Not tht we blame them. The last grp was like so siao la. Got the friggin tiny tennis ball thrice.
Firstly, Lihui tickled me and the..waist?
Secondly, SHE CARRIED ME. =.=
Thirdly, Julia dragged me.
I very ke lian right? Lol. In the end we were like dismissed fr break 15 min late.
Art!
There was this tcher who came in. She was total crap la. Kbkp de. Look like Mr Bean's gf. >< size="5">Raaarh.
Math remedial!
Ms Wong was like damn cute! At the end of remedial we were like crapping along with her. She said OoOoOo my tooth coming out le. Thn we started crapping about incidents, thn the lizard thing, creepy school, humorous Jap game shows and laughed like mad. :D
After tht went home lo. Altho we did some stuff before tht but I better don't post -.-
We also asked Mr Tan if he liked the tchers' day thing :D
HE DID!
Heh.
:D
9:05:00 PM