(( ))

this time, t's better if you let go.

Can you stop the fire?
Can you stand to fight her?
You cant stop the fire, you wont say the words.


**

i think what i'm doing now is wrong.
but you won't let me stop.
i've tried and tried, and you still insist. you are a stubborn person anyway.//

who am i kidding? i shiver at the sight of your photo!! why is it that i can talk to someone online, via phone, but can't look at him in the eye?//

let me go, please?
if you don't, it's going to be my fault. it'd be cheating you of your feelings. just let me end all this please?! it's been more than 2 years! and i'll admit that i don't trust you.//

how do you expect me to trust someone like you? you don't even try hard enough to gain my trust. and you expect me to give another chance? i'm sick of all this!//

would it kill you to just admit that you're the one in the wrong?
i can't stand it man. you're older than me but you make me feel so mature. can't you act your age? all you can think of is yourself. //

what should i do now?!

i don't know who i should turn to for help and advice now. how am i supposed to tell someone all these? (wow, how much do i trust you people) how am i supposed to look forward to tomorrow, knowing that i'd have to face so much more?//

i'm so afraid of what i might do to myself. resist the urge.//

hopefully after re-reading this post many times i can find out what i should do. zz.//

**

Playground school bell rings again,
Rain clouds come to play again,
Has no one told you she's not breathing?

Hello, I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to,
Hello..
If I smile and don't believe,
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream,
Don't try to fix me,
I'm not broken,
Hello, I'm the lie, living for you so you can hide,
Don“t cry..
Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping,
Hello, I'm still here,
All that's left of yesterday..

**

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1:31:00 AM