(( ))

Changed url and skin. PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO TAG:) Typing more formally now because I think it suits this skin better LOL.
Just came back from 3F chalet yesterday.
It was very eventful, not for the class but for individuals? Especially for the girls.
The whole class didn't bond much since we were usually doing our own activities in seperate groups. But I feel that the girls managed to bond and Cindy agrees :)
One group of guys just went to lan overnight and came back in the morning
to sleep and left. Another group played cards for all 3 days without feeling sian! Haha.
They were squeezing in the girls' room occupying more than one mattress!

Played Twister, I was the 2nd last to give up, lost to Kaseyteo :( haha. Played taboo and tai-di, cheat. Kian Lin and Zyf are hopeless at that game :p
Body aching from sunburns and weird sleeping postures. Stoned a lot. Most of the
photos are with the others, only have a few in my camera because I didn't really use it. Didn't upload those that need to be rotated because I'm too lazy to do so.

I think we both look weird here haha.


She finally smiled for me. Haha.

We chased him off the bed so he slept there. HAHA JOKEJOKEJOKE!




Anyway it was my dad's 47th birthday yesterday. Went to Brazil to eat and it was really good. But I ate a chicken's heart I am so sorry :( it really tasted nice but I felt like puking when I thought that it was a chicken's heart. He only wanted one candle on his cake and my mom was unhappy cus she had to put all. HAHA. And he cut the cake at 11/11/09 11:11PM :)

He used the knife the wrong way, lol!


Serving us meat and more meat.

5:12:00 PM